Friday, November 6, 2009

Texas trip

Well, I'm slowly catching up from not having a computer so here are a few more pics. Hannah & I flew to Texas to visit my sister & her family a few weeks ago. As always, all the cousins had a great time playing together. Since it was a few weeks before Halloween, we went to the pumpkin patch. Ashley could go with us b/c she was getting certified in scuba diving (pretty impressive for a 16 year old!) but we had lots of fun. The trip was great & I look forward to them coming here in December.



"Natalie's Diner".....what's for diner???



Ashley, Amber, Natalie, & Hannah. Whew! It was a challenge to get the little ones to hold still long enough to snap this shot!





I want THIS pumpkin!






No, Amber. I already picked one out!








Not to be out done....she maybe the smallest, but that didn't stop her from picking the biggest pumpkin!!



Angie, Natalie, & Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment